This serviced office business center is centrally located at the hustling and bustling intersection of Yonge Street and Bloor Street, ranking highly as one of Toronto´s most exclusive business addresses. Being a stone-throw away from the picturesque Yorkville Village, you can stroll along the street lined with waterfall path and beautiful park-like landscaping. Shopping is unsurpassed with upscale Yorkville boutiques. The area is amid an array of 5-star hotels, specialty restaurants and side-walk cafés.
Toronto´s Financial District, the Provincial Legislature, Central Reference Library and the Royal Ontario Museum are in the immediate vicinity.
- The underground Cumberland Mall provides a wide variety of shops and services as well as the renowned Holt Renfrew Department Store and its signature boutique café.
- Amenities in the area include banking, postal and printing facilities.
- The Don Valley Parkway (Hwy. 404) is less than 5 minutes away providing connections to all major metro highways such as Queen Elizabeth Highway (Q.E.W.), Gardiner Expressway, Hwy. 427, Hwy. 401, & Hwy. 407, etc.
- The Pearson International Airport is only a 30-minute drive away.
- The Subway station is just across the street providing easy access to the whole downtown core.
Nick Lahey-Bean+44 203 6422 777
Complete the form to get: